• Ten Future Decisions Septa Should Make

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by SCB2525

SEPTA's second super express after the Great Valley Flyer, ladies and gentlemen, the "Cynwyd Crawler".
  by scotty269

jackintosh11 wrote:Or, the Wynnefield avenue flyer.
The North Broad Express?
  by NorthPennLimited

I feel stupider for having spent the last 5 minutes reading this thread.
  by scotty269

jackintosh11 wrote:Your attention please. The scheduled 5 04 express to Upsal, Local to Chestnut Hill West, next to arrive on track 3, section b.
No, I think SEPTA should make that particular train platform on track number 4, on platform section d. There's no logical reason it should be on 3b.

Sheesh.
  by Clearfield

scotty269 wrote:No, I think SEPTA should make that particular train platform on track number 4, on platform section d. There's no logical reason it should be on 3b.

Sheesh.
Section D. "D" for Delusional? LOL
  by jackintosh11

No, on track 1 and 3/4ths! You have to run into a pole to get to it. It has all of the trains that will only be run by septa if magic exists.
Your attention please. The scheduled 5:17 express to fox chase, local to newtown. Next to arrive on track 1 and 3 quarters, section b.
  by Push&Pull Master

Even though I started this thread, I feel that this thread has really become pointless and I kind of regret starting it. Might as well start talking about sideswipes and where's Cruiser. :-D
  by AlexC

Ok. This thread has well run its course.