• River LINE/Atlantic City connection considered

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by electricron

amtrakowitz wrote:
electricron wrote:Apparently, riders are using that station, and that's good. Give that station 6 months to a full year for user numbers to steady out for consistent data.
Source?
How about the reply immediately before mine? That poster was giving a personal account of what he saw with his own eyes.
  by Patrick Boylan

I don't think that poster's a very reliable source. This morning, same train, I saw only 7 people on the platform.
  by electricron

Patrick Boylan wrote:I don't think that poster's a very reliable source. This morning, same train, I saw only 7 people on the platform.
How long were you there? 7 people waiting for an individual train isn't that bad. If they closed every station that draw 7 passengers or less for every train there wouldn't be that many stations remaining open. This station's location and purpose is to allow passengers to transfer from one rail line to another. Many passengers will never like to transfer. I'll be more worried if no one was waiting at that station. I suggest these 7 will eventually tell their experiences to another 7 and soon you'll see 14 waiting at that station for a train. Wait 6 months or so before judging the worth of the station and give it some time for riders to discover it.
  by Patrick Boylan

I still wouldn't trust anything that poster ever says. He's constantly lying to me, and has completely wasted any money I've given him, and constantly asks for more.

If you think he's so great why don't you marry him?