• Quick Comet IB Sighting

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by arrow

Well since your profile reports that you have 7.47 posts/day average then you can expect an additional 9000 posts in almost exactly 3.3 years! Not too bad.

by nick11a

Haha. Yeah, BigC and Arrow, math was never my strongpoint! Why do you think I'm a musician? 3.3 years huh? Well, I know your school arrow is big into math and you must be very good at it so I'll take your word for it. :D
  by ryanov

2381 was a solid set of Comet IB's today... as I presume was 2384 (which I am guessing is what 2381 eventually turned as (thought it ran the shuttle all day too)).

by Mark Schweber

nick11a wrote:^Well I was hoping for "Lord High Railfan Grand Master" but I guess I'll have to settle with "Guru." :wink:

A thousand and one and counting....
Guru ain't bad. This is the Websters definition of Guru:

2 a : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent c : a person with knowledge or expertise :

by nick11a

Mark Schweber wrote:
nick11a wrote:^Well I was hoping for "Lord High Railfan Grand Master" but I guess I'll have to settle with "Guru." :wink:

A thousand and one and counting....
Guru ain't bad. This is the Websters definition of Guru:

2 a : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent c : a person with knowledge or expertise :
Wow, guru is a better word then I thought. The word itself has always reminded of the "Groovy Gurus" of the 60s.