• Power outlets on pax cars/emu.

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Tritransit Area

wpdj61 wrote:You can avoid poverty by spending less time on Railroad.net and a little more time working. How about a second job. Maybe a third. I have worked 2 jobs before, we all have. Nobody likes people who cry and whine about how bad they have it. Ever get one of those guys on the train that says he doesn't have money for a train ticket but somehow he has managed to afford his blackberry whatever and that McDonalds super duper fat ass meal. How about you bag a lunch and get a prepaid phone if you need one for emergency service. Nah, it is just easier to get whatever the hell you want and try to get out of paying your fare. Maybe somebody will feel sorry for you and give you a few bucks if you whine enough.

By the way, I am poor too. I have an LCD TV though as well as a nice surround system. I need it though because I have a learning disability and I am trying to learn spanish. I watch telemundo on it and the big picture and surround sound really makes it a lot easier to learn. What a joke. Quit crying, and just deal with life.
*Jaw drops* So, tell us how you REALLY feel!
  by TheTroll

TREnecNYP wrote:
jimzim66 wrote:No one is passing judgement on anyone. But calling yourself poor while having modern amenities, a roof over your head, access to food and clothing doesn't really sit well with other people.
and when i can help those people i do even if it's the smallest thing like giving them a light rail ticket (bought for me) that has time left on it
- A
Helping freeloaders beat NJT out of revenue. And don't forget your Olympus Sp565uz. Nice camera.
  by TREnecNYP

I will never cease to be amazed by the ignorant comments & behavior, cruelty and harshness people seem compelled to show others.

- A
  by nick11a

Yeah, lot of bad post here. It almost upsets me. Since we can't play nice, I'll lock it up.