• Pan Am Website downgrade?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

I've seen those bags in retail stores too. I even saw several of them at the gift shop of the Smithsonian's Udvar-Hazy Air & Space Museum just outside D.C. They also had the Pan Am travel journals and some other Pan Am logo'd stuff.
  by shadyjay

CN9634 wrote:I found the best PAR map online to date. Surprisingly enough I guess this is what CPR thinks New England looks like.

http://www8.cpr.ca/cms/English/Customer ... ?PrintMe=1
:P :P :P
All I can say is... WOW!
Just goes to show... no matter how bad something is (the PAR map), you can always find something out there that's worse (the CP map)!