Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by ClubCar

nick11a wrote:There's no need for petty disputes. The only reason why I think the last thread was shutdown was due to the amount of unrest by some of the posters. And I suspect this post may be locked to for the same very reason.

Either way, to stay number one, we need all the help we can get. :-D

EDIT: Gosh arrow, see what you've started! :wink:

Sure Nick.....

That means posting something of intelligent meaning, and not just bloody posting to set some on-line posting record. You are obviously very good at that.

I don't post that often because I prefer to just read intelligent rail-related posts.

Many of you dimbulbs posting just don't get it do you?
Last edited by ClubCar on Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by arrow

I have the bad attitude???? I am always respectful to everyone on here and have no problems with anyone. I suggest you take your comments back. AND I suggest that this topic be locked since it is erupting into a war anyway.

I think we should be able to post whatever we want on here as long as it has something to do with NJT, which the original post did. Let us have some fun here.

You're even going after Nick, what did he do??

by ClubCar

arrow wrote:I have the bad attitude? I am always respectful to everyone on here and have no problems with anyone. I suggest you take your comments back. AND I suggest that this topic be locked since it is erupting into a war anyway.

I think we should be able to post whatever we want on here as long as it has something to do with NJT, which the original post did. Let us have some fun here.
Oh you don't have an attitude do you....Oh!...Uh huh!

Sorry...I stand by my comments.

If you are too stupid to follow the rules of the moderator when he locks a thead by reposting, then you (or others like you) don't belong here!

Tell ya what Junior, take yourself and your burning desire to have fun over to your own forum....Better yet take it to your own subway website.
Go have fun over there.

by Idiot Railfan

Club, if you think this topic is so pointless, why are you spending so much time here on this beautiful summer afternoon?

by nick11a

Well, I'd like to see how this plays out, but I gotta go to Mahwah for the weekend.

And clubcar, I don't appreciate your attitude against me. The :-D means a joke. You're taking things a bit to seriously.

And that is all I have to say about that.

by ClubCar

Idiot Railfan wrote:Club, if you think this topic is so pointless, why are you spending so much time here on this beautiful summer afternoon?
Because I yearn for intelligent discussion on NJT trains and operations......

And I absolutely hate it when some chucklehead reposts a thread that the moderator has locked.

It shows that you have no respect for the authority of the Moderator. Thats what burns me up!

And yes....Its quite a nice afternoon where I am at.

by ClubCar

nick11a wrote:Well, I'd like to see how this plays out, but I gotta go to Mahwah for the weekend.

And clubcar, I don't appreciate your attitude against me. The :-D means a joke. You're taking things a bit to seriously.

And that is all I have to say about that.
You had to post another post just to say that????
What is that...Number twelve million and eight to date?

by Mark Schweber

ClubCar wrote:First off Mr. Arrow, I don't appreciate your attitude. Furthermore, I am tired of some of the garbage that you are posting on this forum.
You don't appreciate Arrow's attitude? I think Arrow's attitude is great. Your's however I think is lousy. Why butt in where there is no need and try to stop a discussion that people are having?

And, the original threat was VERY relevant to NJT because it is a TOTALLY valid issue whether or not engineers should wear uniforms. I think yes, others think no so why should we not be able to discuss the issue as we were before you for no apparent reason other than to be bossy decided that you had to rule.

With only 45 posts you may not have not been around too long but if you had been you would know that I often disagree with Irish's decisions regarding closing or editing threads and do not hesitate to make my opinions clear. As I told you before, since it is easy to read or ignore posts at will why not allow the freest of discussions?

by ClubCar

Mark Schweber wrote:
ClubCar wrote:
arrow wrote:First off Mr. Arrow, I don't appreciate your attitude. Furthermore, I am tired of some of the garbage that you are posting on this forum.
You don't appreciate Arrow's attitude? I think Arrow's attitude is great. Your's however I think is lousy. Why butt in where there is no need and try to stop a discussion that people are having?

And, the original threat was VERY relevant to NJT because it is a TOTALLY valid issue whether or not engineers should wear uniforms. I think yes, others think no so why should we not be able to discuss the issue as we were before you for no apparent reason other than to be bossy decided that you had to rule.

With only 45 posts you may not have not been around too long but if you had been you would know that I often disagree with Irish's decisions regarding closing or editing threads and do not hesitate to make my opinions clear. As I told you before, since it is easy to read or ignore posts at will why not allow the freest of discussions?
My dear young man, you are obviously too stupid to understand the protocol of posting on a forum such as this.

Let me ask you one simple question: What does it mean to you when a thread is locked?

Give up?...It means you DON'T repost the same stupid thread again. Thats called good forum protocol Mr. Schweber.....can you understand that?

Are you getting any of this Mr. Schweber? I'm typing slowly in the hopes that you can understand.

Now, if you have anything more tangible to share with us here, I'll gladly read it without comment.

Otherwise, I still call upon the Moderator to kill this senseless thread!

by Mark Schweber

ClubCar wrote: My dear young man, you are obviously too stupid to understand the protocol of posting on a forum such as this.

Let me ask you one simple question: What does it mean to you when a thread is locked?

Give up?...It means you DON'T repost the same stupid thread again. Thats called good forum protocol Mr. Schweber.....can you understand that?

Are you getting any of this Mr. Schweber? I'm typing slowly in the hopes that you can understand.

Now, if you have anything more tangible to share with us here, I'll gladly read it without comment.

Talk about wasting posts. Have you counted how many posts have now been made SOLELY becasue you had to raise a fuss. Had you just kept quiet and by-passed any post that did not interest you then there would have been maybe a dozen FEWER posts made.

If Irish has an issue with what I did then it is between him and me and I will be glad to discuss it with him, in private or public as he chooses. Again, you are just butting in where you have no call to butt in by trying to talk for him.

Oh, and while Arrow and Nick my be young I am not. In fact, I get my anti-institutional tendencies from another era entirely.

by ClubCar

Mark Schweber wrote:
ClubCar wrote: My dear young man, you are obviously too stupid to understand the protocol of posting on a forum such as this.

Talk about wasting posts. Have you counted how many posts have now been made SOLELY becasue you had to raise a fuss. Had you just kept quiet and by-passed any post that did not interest you then there would have been maybe a dozen FEWER posts made.

If Irish has an issue with what I did then it is between him and me and I will be glad to discuss it with him, in private or public as he chooses. Again, you are just butting in where you have no call to butt in by trying to talk for him.

Oh, and while Arrow and Nick my be young I am not. In fact, I get my anti-institutional tendencies from another era entirely.

Geez.....rich brats from Short Hills.............

Whatever you say Junior.......

Quite frankly the three of you are collective bores.

I am saying no more on the issue. I will let the actions of the Moderator speak for me.

by Idiot Railfan

Can I be a bore too? I never get to be a bore!!

by Mark Schweber

ClubCar wrote: Geez.....rich brats from Short Hills.............

Whatever you say Junior.......

Quite frankly the three of you are collective bores.

I am saying no more on the issue. I will let the actions of the Moderator speak for me.
I assure you that I do not lie to you.

by Idiot Railfan

For somebody who "yearns for intelligent conversation" about railroads, Club sure has a good vocabulary. Sampling of some of the language used on this thread he says isn't worth his time:

bloody posting
dimbulbs
attitude
Junior (you really need to see the context)
Chucklehead
stupid
too stupid
obviously too stupid
rich brats
bores
collective bores

by ClubCar

Idiot Railfan wrote:For somebody who "yearns for intelligent conversation" about railroads, Club sure has a good vocabulary. Sampling of some of the language used on this thread he says isn't worth his time:

bloody posting
dimbulbs
attitude
Junior (you really need to see the context)
Chucklehead
stupid
too stupid
obviously too stupid
rich brats
bores
collective bores

Well you see Mr. Idiot, I had to use those words frequently, so that people from New Jersey (like yourself for instance), would be able to understand.