• CMTS QUESTION

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by powerpro69

I tried it by computer and kept getting this message "CANNOT IDENTIFY EMPLOYEE NUMBER" even though i was logged in, so i guess we're not cut into CMTS, maybe it's addressed in one of those 5 million superintendents bulletins

by EW-SETT

Hey pp69, im getting the same message.I am able to get into the "timekeeping" section and have been e-mailing them in regards to claims (other pay issues)!!!!!! works pretty good.... :P

by powerpro69

Now, lets see if they actually pay any of them :-D

by Burner

EDIT:

I just got a CMTS Notice that the text messages are now available again in CMTS... Finally

it is under the CMI AVR Preselect setup

by WÖØD

hey, sup all you houston trainman/engineers.......regards from dayton, tx
  by WÖØD

in tcs, you type in =ur r circ7 job date (in case you are unaware, this allows you to look at your time slips)

now, does CMTS offer this? or is it something else entirely? we cut over in like 10 days, and haven't heard a word on even what it really is? anyway, thanks
  by Burner

WÖØD wrote:in tcs, you type in =ur r circ7 job date (in case you are unaware, this allows you to look at your time slips)

now, does CMTS offer this? or is it something else entirely? we cut over in like 10 days, and haven't heard a word on even what it really is? anyway, thanks

yes it does... i think it is option 28, timeslip inquiry
  by rwallace2fan1

or in the web browser version go to cmts timeslip inquiry then if you want a running total click on a timeslip and hit online print. Ypu can even do this at home.
  by WÖØD

oh cool, thanks for the replies!