• WHO'S GOING TO THE BIG SHOW IN SPRINGFIELD, JAN. 2005?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Otto Vondrak

You've seen the banner ads, you've been thinking about it since last year... c'mon, who's coming to Springfield with us this year??

http://www.amherstrail.org/show/show.htm

I'll be there. Mike and Jessy will be there. Stilson (my co-mod) will be there. C'mon, who else is gonna hang with us?

-otto-

by CRail

Im going to try and go now that a know of it. I take it RITMRC will be there???

by mlrr

For the first time, I get a chance to go to a REAL train show and not the joke they got going on at the Westchester County Center every year, lol.

I am almost positive that I'll be going in January!

by CIOR

Wish I could, but its too far... :(

by Xplorer2000

I'm hoping to, if I can score a ride. Since Amtrak eliminated the " Inland Route" trains, I have few options, since I'm reliant on public transportation. I do manage to come away with some good buys when I do go, though.....

by metman499

Ill be there with the rest of the Jersey Devils. Great show. Now I just need to work on a budget, if one can have such a thing there.

by LIRR272

I'll be up there as well. I'm looking for motors to repower Ahtearn locomotives. Of course I'm looking for some new stuff and bargains.

by Otto Vondrak

Members of RITMRC will most likely be at the show... but we won't be displaying or anything like that.

-otto-

by Steve Wagner

I'll be there, but I don't yet know which day. (I can't go for the whole weekend.) I expect to be spending some time helping to staff the Bridge Line Historical Society table. (The BLHS is the active group of Delaware & Hudson fans.) I'll try to bring along some copies of my D&H modeling bibliography, which now is 29 pages long.

by LIRR272

Does anybody know which vendors at the Big Show sell the Mashima motors?

by R143MAN

Im going.

by GP40MC 1116

Myself and Crail my attend, does anyone have options how to get thier from Boston area?

by bncsx

Im looking forward to it ! I will be towing around my 2 little girls that love to look at the layouts as much as I do ! :-D
have fun - bncsx
  by MTASUPT

Will be attending Sat only. Fantastic show
  by march hare

I haven't missed this show since the late 80s. Over a decade as a regular attendee, the last five years as a vendor. That cuts down on the shopping somewhat, but it's still the best buying opportunity of the year.

Gardiner Cross
Cripplebush Valley Models
"Great Looing Rocks, In Less Than A Million Years"
www.cripplebush.net