• What's the deal with Veryfine/Kraft?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by rmccown

Since its right down the street from me, I'd love to see freight come back. Anyone know when the last time the siding east of the King Street crossing was used?
  by 130MM

rmccown wrote:Since its right down the street from me, I'd love to see freight come back. Anyone know when the last time the siding east of the King Street crossing was used?
I don't think it has ever been used except for a work train or MW equipment. It was put in service after Veryfine (or whatever name you opt to use) stopped taking rail cars.