• Record Breaking V150 & TGV POS.

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

by Acela Express

Hey can anyone maybe help me out there is a great model of the V150 trainset at the activitysimulatorworld website but everytime i try to download it i can't get it to show up on train simulator does anyone know what the problem may be and if you have the trainset could you possibly refer me to the link you got it from. Also there are good videos of the V150&The TGV POS on youtube which are great models. I wish to get a chance to put the on the simulator as well.

by li7039

link?

by li7039

i download it but i cantopen it to install it

by li7039

it has a bad eng file

by Acela Express

Thanks for responding. I had the same problem. I don't know what it could be but i hope someone on here can help us out. I went to the french train simulator site but can't translate the language. for information.

by li7039

use the alta vista transulater. You can transult web sites

by Acela Express

Thanks for the suggestion i'm gonna try it out.

by li7039

link to fix instructions?

didi u get it