• The B&M tower list

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

by bmcdr

Geez, I wonder who that someone was that posted that picture. I have a few others that you might be interested in, let me know.
  by 130MM

bmcdr wrote:Geez, I wonder who that someone was that posted that picture. I have a few others that you might be interested in, let me know.
We are all interested in your photos. Post away!

DAW
  by MEC407

Hear, hear!
  by bmcdr

I'm going to post some photos, but this is not the place, since we're discussing signal towers. I'll start a new post called - OLD DAYS.
  by TPR37777

Weird that someone would post that picture just after discussing it here......seems like a lot of Hutchinsons around too.......anyway when I was a kid I remember speaking with a gentleman from the Boston and Maine who spoke of a restaurant crews would stop at, but I can't remember if it was Lowell Junction or Wamesit. Does anyone remember a restaurant at Lowell Junction? Seems unlikely given the rural location. I at once both love the old pictures and hate them for the sorrow they bring to me, knowing what once was and what will never again be.