• Stack Train Symbol Needed

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by lakeshoredave

Didn't have my scanner with me when I saw an eastbound Stack Train coming into Buffalo at 1220 hrs with CSX 357/CSX 153. Any help on the train symbol would be much appreciated. I know its not L112 since he ran early and left Buffalo around 0730 hrs. The last container is a green Hatsu Marine 20' container on a flatcar.

Lakeshore out
  by Conrail4evr

lakeshoredave wrote:Didn't have my scanner with me when I saw an eastbound Stack Train coming into Buffalo at 1220 hrs with CSX 357/CSX 153. Any help on the train symbol would be much appreciated. I know its not L112 since he ran early and left Buffalo around 0730 hrs. The last container is a green Hatsu Marine 20' container on a flatcar.

Lakeshore out
Well, having a radio didn't help me much - the crew wasn't calling any signals whatsoever (nor was Q114, or quite a few other trains today...laziness prevails!).