• Someone actually washes them

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by LocoMech

RichM wrote:That's the magic answer... from someonebody who knows. Thanks.

Yes, I have another question... the plastic tank in the pallet... is it washing solution or Nalcool 2000? Do the Cartier Alcos still use a water treatment antifreeze, or are they now running on straight water?

The plastic tank is for when the suck out the oil from the seperator tank. Just a holdong cell till clean venture suckes it and takes it away. The Cartier's run on stright water with a water treatment called Rail Cool in it. They are pink tablets that turn the water really pink. Not the safest in the world but thats what they use. Keep em comming guys. If i dont knwo i can find out.