• Some sort of epidemic in Ohio...

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by Kick'em

80 some engineers marked off sick in OH. They are calling in management from all over...any management with throttle experience to get the trains over the road. We have had atleast one from RMT get called to OH.

Whats going on?

by CSX Conductor

Perhaps something to do with the new contract negotiations. Can't explain many details, but all I know is Ohio is former Con-Rail.....and former Con-Rail territories didn't vote for the "System Agreement" that the carrier got everyone else to agree not. Here in Boston ballots were just sent out for a vote on our latest proposal.

by roadster

easy now, Willard is a big CSX former C&O yard in ohio. there's alot of CSX system in Ohio. The former CR is whats left of the Indianapolis Line to cleveland then East to Buffalo. The actual Majority in Ohio is Former C&O/B&O territories. There may be a local issue but with a 60% in favor, I dought that there's a job action when the BLE&T negociated it and voted for it. CSX General Chairs all decided to do a Single System Agreement and opted out of the National Negociation. Former CR General Chair felt the SSA gave too much away and kept the former CR territory agreement in the National barganing coalition. Just got my ballot for the national agreement.

by CSXT 700

Willard is ex-B&O, Walbridge is ex-C&O