• royal junction, cumberland, n. yarmouth freight times

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by nygiants21

in cumberland, yarmouth and north yarmouth, maine the times i usually see trains (or hear the whistles) on the freight mainline are:

early morning (sometimes)
2-3 PM
11-12 AM (sundays-saturdays)
5-7 PM
mid afternoon

i hear all these POSD, BAED, BKPO terms and i know what they mean, but how do you people find these things out, what train is BKPO and which is this and which is that. if you have any information on these things, PLEASE POST!!!
thank you

by wolfmom69

Get a scanner,and program to channel 160.620,which is Guilford. But there is really NO schedule on Guilford. Today,saw NMPO waiting for a meet at Walnut around 9:30. Then at Danville Jct..a friend and I caught RURJ,PORI(that NMPO was waiting for at Walnut) then PONM,ALL between Noon and 2:30 PM.

Will guarentee,that if I went railfanning tomorrow,that WOULD NOT happen."Anytime is train time!"

Bud :P

by nygiants21

bud, i caught a train headed north under the route 9 overpass in north yarmouth at about 2-3 pm yesterday. do you know what one that maybe was: 3 units, 30 something cars

by wolfmom69

Give you an example of "no schedule". Most every day,for past few weeks,PORI has been leaving Rigby between 7 and 9 AM.. Not today,as I caught it leaving Rigby near 1 PM.

Bud