• Route of new GE powers on NS??

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by sd80mac

What route do NS usually take new powers after they picked up new powers at GE Plant in Erie?

There are new Ferromex powers ready to be deliver, by NS. So I am hoping that it will go through Fostoria next week.

Or am I gonna be disappointed?? I would like to try to catch these when I am in ohio next week.

thanks

ken

by esprrfan

Last time these units went via Bellevue

by sd80mac

esprrfan wrote:Last time these units went via Bellevue

Toward to Chicago?

thanks.

ken

by esprrfan

No down, Ft Wayne, Peru & west

by sd80mac

Great! that's through Fostoria!

thanks.

ken
esprrfan wrote:No down, Ft Wayne, Peru & west

by railohio

Lately they've been running on CSX, mostly on Q381. They're probably going from Erie to Buffalo and then being put on Q381 at its originating terminal. Either way you'll see them in Fostoria, though.