• LOOKING FOR PICTURES, SLIDES, OF MAYBROOK LINE FOR SALE

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by Amtrak700

I know this is a longshot, as Ive looked a train shows and the internet for years of pics and slides of operations between the 60's and 70's around Hopewell Jct, Poughkeepsie, Highland, and towards Maybrook, I have manage to get about a dozen, I know they are out there some where, if anyone is willing to sell any decent quality stuff, this is for my personal use to frame & hang up in my RR room, as I model the maybrook, nothing more, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you!