• STB Filing For Standard Railroad of NJ

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by DutchRailnut

just that there is no objections to purchase of railroad from its current legal owner

by MickD

Couldn't access link.What's it in regards to?

by Ken W2KB

It's a petition for transfer of ownership for the operation that serves the solid waste tranfer facility near Bridgewater.

by Ken W2KB

Interesting to see the interplay between the bankruptcy courts and the regulators. A couple of weeks ago the 5th Circuit ruled that the bankruptcy courts and not the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission have jurisdiction over termination of contracts with a bankrupt FERC-jurisdictional energy company. Don't have the cite handy here at home but it's probably something close to In re Mirant.

by mikec

I knew the tie between the filings. i just dont understand the issue in boundbrook. Is it that it is unclear of who owns this section of track? Also I didn't deleted the posts in the other forum out of fear. It was just that the topic was going way off subject. I hope you still post there. I wasn't trying to make in personal. I dont know any of the parties.

Mike

by Gruntled

Duh..what? I like to watch the pretty trains! I feel like Homer Simpson, this thread has my head spinning. But, just as Homer would do, I'll interject something idiotic that popped into my head:

Isn't this the right of way the NJ Transit would use as a connection if West Trenton service is resumed? (I realize there is some track missing between the end of track in question and the Raritan Valley Line.)