Railroad Forums 

• STB Filing For Standard Railroad of NJ

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#52466  by DutchRailnut

just that there is no objections to purchase of railroad from its current legal owner

#52996  by MickD

Couldn't access link.What's it in regards to?

#53032  by Ken W2KB

It's a petition for transfer of ownership for the operation that serves the solid waste tranfer facility near Bridgewater.

#53888  by Ken W2KB

Interesting to see the interplay between the bankruptcy courts and the regulators. A couple of weeks ago the 5th Circuit ruled that the bankruptcy courts and not the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission have jurisdiction over termination of contracts with a bankrupt FERC-jurisdictional energy company. Don't have the cite handy here at home but it's probably something close to In re Mirant.

#54488  by mikec

I knew the tie between the filings. i just dont understand the issue in boundbrook. Is it that it is unclear of who owns this section of track? Also I didn't deleted the posts in the other forum out of fear. It was just that the topic was going way off subject. I hope you still post there. I wasn't trying to make in personal. I dont know any of the parties.

Mike

#54599  by Gruntled

Duh..what? I like to watch the pretty trains! I feel like Homer Simpson, this thread has my head spinning. But, just as Homer would do, I'll interject something idiotic that popped into my head:

Isn't this the right of way the NJ Transit would use as a connection if West Trenton service is resumed? (I realize there is some track missing between the end of track in question and the Raritan Valley Line.)