• NYGL Erie E8 plus pax cars to Bingo 10/31

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by Otto Vondrak

I'm sure the maroon is a temporary paint job. Knowing JW, everything will get full Erie Limited colors as soon as time permits!

-otto-

by Tadman

Well put - I've noticed his stuff tends to be clean, neat, and attractive. Didn't he own NYGL when they painted their geeps in the Erie scheme?

by Otto Vondrak

He still owns the NYGL. Most of the NYGL stuff is currently on display at Port Jervis where JW plans on setting up shop. Literally.

-otto-

by Steve F45

I thought JW sold off his share of NYGL and thats why the bergen and ny rr is supposed to take over the dundee ops.?

by lvrr325

You're forgetting that in this day and age a lot of railroads don't own the track they operate, so if they leave or abandon that operation, they're still a company. Tioga Central is a good example of that.