• Medina RR Museum Volunteer / Work Days

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by James Steier

Sure would be interesting to see Medina Railroad Museum post updates to their equipment webpage regarding the E8's. (hasn't been updated since early spring)

Also, add a members / volunteer page that posts scheduled workdays. Might be amazed at the talent that volunteers.

Hey! Those E8's have to be ready for a bath by now, and windows cleaned, don't ya think? I'm game...who else?

Note: If your expecting to volunteer for anything, expect that you are going to get wet or dirty, and have a great experience!

Hello...Marty?...Just need to know when.
  by James Steier

Oops!....I must have said a 9-letter word...V-O-L-U-N-T-E-E-R.

I thought there would be at least a couple who would like to do some "Hands-On" stuff, rather than just wait for a photo-op. My mistake....sorry.

1:50 are some really bad stats. (actually really sad) :(

by seldom

Now James you know that there is no swearing or such on these forums. How dare you ask for volunteers. :-D :-D :-D

seldom
  by James Steier

Hey Seldom!

I've already used the bar 'O soap (hic!burble,burble)

...Sadly....it won't happen again. :(

...What happened to all the enthusiasim out there folks?

by Otto Vondrak

Try posting on the New York State Forum. This forum is really national in scope, you're asking for help that is local.

-otto-

by Mike Roque

[ Moved to New York State Railfan Forum ]

by MP366

So now that the topic is here from where ever it originated...."med-train" when and what can we do to help? And yes, boys and girls, I did indeed send a $$$ donation too!

by med-train

We thank all of you who have helped so far. It really helps.

Volunteers should e-mail Jim at [email protected].
They do need a good wash down.