Railroad Forums 

• Medina RR Museum Volunteer / Work Days

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#434974  by James Steier

Sure would be interesting to see Medina Railroad Museum post updates to their equipment webpage regarding the E8's. (hasn't been updated since early spring)

Also, add a members / volunteer page that posts scheduled workdays. Might be amazed at the talent that volunteers.

Hey! Those E8's have to be ready for a bath by now, and windows cleaned, don't ya think? I'm game...who else?

Note: If your expecting to volunteer for anything, expect that you are going to get wet or dirty, and have a great experience!

Hello...Marty?...Just need to know when.
 #435816  by James Steier

Oops!....I must have said a 9-letter word...V-O-L-U-N-T-E-E-R.

I thought there would be at least a couple who would like to do some "Hands-On" stuff, rather than just wait for a photo-op. My mistake....sorry.

1:50 are some really bad stats. (actually really sad) :(

#435928  by seldom

Now James you know that there is no swearing or such on these forums. How dare you ask for volunteers. :-D :-D :-D

seldom
 #435992  by James Steier

Hey Seldom!

I've already used the bar 'O soap (hic!burble,burble)

...Sadly....it won't happen again. :(

...What happened to all the enthusiasim out there folks?

#439695  by Otto Vondrak

Try posting on the New York State Forum. This forum is really national in scope, you're asking for help that is local.

-otto-

#439984  by Mike Roque

[ Moved to New York State Railfan Forum ]

#440041  by MP366

So now that the topic is here from where ever it originated...."med-train" when and what can we do to help? And yes, boys and girls, I did indeed send a $$$ donation too!

#440049  by med-train

We thank all of you who have helped so far. It really helps.

Volunteers should e-mail Jim at [email protected].
They do need a good wash down.