• German "Blue Tiger" action

• Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.
Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.

Moderators: MEC407, AMTK84

by pwormald

I finally caught up with the Tiger's in Germany, though the ones I found are now Orange!

They have a muffler, so they lost some of the great sound, but they do make some sound!

http://locopage.fotopic.net/c1047211.html

Enjoy the photos! They are taken in the scenic "Harz" area of Germany. Series contines with photos on the rest of the trip.
  by dash7

Hi phil, you don't know me but i am a great fan of your GE and alco export page (phil's loco page) looks like a lot of time went into it not to mention excelent pic's, keep up the good work! .i was also wondering if you know what happened to larry russell? cheers :P dash7

by Peter Radanovic

I wonder as to how it must be in the back cabin upon the activation of the air-compressor.

by Peter Radanovic

If only I would have stayed in Germany still, I would have seen the Blue Tiger! Oh well, I have seen some wild electric locomotives there. Thanks for bringing memories of what I haven't seen in over ten years, back!