Railroad Forums 

• German "Blue Tiger" action

• Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.
Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.

Moderators: MEC407, AMTK84

#279463  by pwormald

I finally caught up with the Tiger's in Germany, though the ones I found are now Orange!

They have a muffler, so they lost some of the great sound, but they do make some sound!

http://locopage.fotopic.net/c1047211.html

Enjoy the photos! They are taken in the scenic "Harz" area of Germany. Series contines with photos on the rest of the trip.
 #401083  by dash7

Hi phil, you don't know me but i am a great fan of your GE and alco export page (phil's loco page) looks like a lot of time went into it not to mention excelent pic's, keep up the good work! .i was also wondering if you know what happened to larry russell? cheers :P dash7

#401201  by Peter Radanovic

I wonder as to how it must be in the back cabin upon the activation of the air-compressor.

#404300  by Peter Radanovic

If only I would have stayed in Germany still, I would have seen the Blue Tiger! Oh well, I have seen some wild electric locomotives there. Thanks for bringing memories of what I haven't seen in over ten years, back!