• OCS trains head east to DNC in Boston

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by sd80mac

I have been reading in some sites that UP, BNSF, and NS are going on Chicago Line, heading to Buffalo for DNC this weekend.

NS will hand over their OCS to CSX at CP DRAW this Sunday am

BNSF will hook onto 48/448 on 7/21 I believe (I still find this a real real joke, I dont know why BNSF do this especially with LateForSure LTD)

maybe maybe for VERY FIRST TIME, 448 will arrive at Boston ON TIME, eh???

UP- no word..

CSX will send theirs up river line, but there's word that F40 will be not doing the honor.

As well as Guildfold(sp) will send theirs too..

Of course, I have not seen BLACK and WHITE paper.. it's pretty much Railfan's mouth. Would appericate to hear some from you guys, especially with NS OCS. I am railfanning Berea and Fostoria this weekend and would like to catch NS OCS at berea, if it's coming from west.

thanks

ken

by scottychaos

why are railroads sending trains to the DNC?
who is riding them, and why?
thanks,
Scot

by sd80mac

I have no idea why they're going... especially large businesses are pretty much on republician side.

who rode?? i dont know... Probably no one... they just send their car over there. when Donkey party start, big shots probably will fly into Boston and use their OCS as sleeping quarter/socialize..

When I saw UP biz went through NYS 4 yrs ago for republician party in Philly, I didn't see anyone in the car, except UP people who works on these cars.

ken

scottychaos wrote:why are railroads sending trains to the DNC?
who is riding them, and why?
thanks,
Scot