Railroad Forums 

• Video of Tahawus/North Creek branch to the mine

• Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.
Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

#243551  by Mad Dog Bill

Hi Folks!
I see some discussion about the Tahwaus /North Creek line. A couple of years ago I had some model railroad friends ask me to make up a video of the material I had shot from two (legal) trackcar trips on the branch. From reading here, I am thinking that some of you folks may be desirous of seeing the track in video form?
I put together a video with narration and maps. The trip goes all the way into the mine yard and includes the engine house with the wood plow inside (with details of that) and inside of the MofW shed along with riding the trackage. My master is a digital but the two videos they were made from were regular 8mm and standard VHS. The material from the 8mm is very good but the Std. VHS is just acceptable. Together, with the digital map work and still pictures added, it is a fair record of the branch from the Hudson River/Boreas River crossing to the mine.
Contact me at [email protected]
Bill "Mad Dog" Kozel