• Please Help To Save The Bel Del

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Schuylkill Valley

Don: I don't have your e-mail. but I will be dropping off all 13 ties tomorrow at the Quarry. I call Pete and he told me that there will be people there working on the bidder cold 142 . lol. So at that talk to you soon. my e-mail is posted in my profile on here.

Len.

by David

Gentleman---After reviewing all that has been said, I have come to a decision. The ones that are trying to obtain donations for the Bel-Del repairs have explained their purpose well and I believe no more needs to be explained as to what needs to be done or how in that area. All should consider donating, however, there are some that are unhappy with the rhetoric that is used with this process. I do not want to see anyone insulted here or feelings hurt and I see that might be close. Therefore, I will lock this thread for a period of time I feel necessary to "settle" everyone's anguish. Any arrangements that need to be made about tie distribution, please do so by private e-mail. Thank you.
  by tracker

Donko. That false rumor about Bel-Del shutting down on March 10th was started by a misguided person who posted a since removed letter on Railfan.net Forums- Black River. He is still on there defending his statement and I think is doing more harm than good by insisting bel del will be shut down and turned into a rail trail this spring.