• Any new customers on the horizon for NYA?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

by Long Island 7285

there Aholes with poor logistics personal in there company.

move your business where it can get BOTH road & rail service

by Sir Ray

mainline wrote:NYA Rail access not. I'm sure they're planning to truck in off NS in nearby New Jersey.
Note my statement in my previous post
note Nearby in this case does NOT mean Port Newark, NJ, regardless of what CSX may think)
OK, NS instead of CSX, but that statement should be drilled into the head of any Long Island Firm's traffic manager who handles bulk goods (like, say, Building Materials), as transloading in Jersey and trucking into Long Island doesn't, well, Solve any of our freaking traffic problems...
(The New Zealanders used to have a law in which bulk goods had to go by rail over a certain distance [100km? 150kms - it changed over the years] - anyway, they got eventually rid of it, but I think some of them regret that decision - me, I'm all for applying it here on Long Island)