Railroad Forums 

• British Tank Engine for Sale

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1551481  by Pensyfan19

The Chasewater Railway has placed 0-4-0ST #2012 "Teddy" for sale at 45,000 pounds. Some work on the locomotive needed though, but it's still a great offer!

https://www.railadvent.co.uk/2020/08/st ... -sale.html
It has been confirmed that Peckett locomotive No. 2012 ‘Teddy’ has been put up for sale by its owner.

The locomotive is currently out of ticket, and needs an overhaul. Teddy last ran in late 2017 before being withdrawn.

However, the Facebook page states that much of the bottom end work, including tyre turning, was completed out in 2016.

2012 Teddy was built in March 1941 and is a 0-4-0ST. It has been preserved by its owner and is currently at the Chasewater Railway.

The guide price for ‘Teddy’ is £45,000.

The 2012 ‘Teddy’ Facebook Page said “Well, it’s not been easy, but I’ve decided that my adventure with TEDDY is at an end. It’s time to pursue other steam interests that better suit my current circumstances, so the loco is to be offered for sale.”