• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Bracdude181

4432 leading today with 4408 trailing.
  by Tanker1497

I took a walk RR east from Rt 70 Bridge on the Southern Secondary to the end of the run around. Then walked 200 feet on Lakehurst siding. I then walked back to Rt 70 oposite side of tracks. Nothing was edited it just takes too long and wouldn't provide anything! Go Pro was hand held. Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/kM_pqIXk4tg
  by NJT4149

It appears that the SA-31 got rejected. We’ll see what happens later.
  by RailsEast

Very strange today, came out of the yard, then returned. Was it a train issue or an NJT issue??
  by RailsEast

Here we go....approaching Maxwell Rd in Eatontown at 8:05 in the pm.....
  by RailsEast

Evidently a loco issue, swapped one unit at Brown's and came right back out. Right now, they're 3.5 hours behind schedule, so the return trip may be off schedule as well.
  by RailsEast

I didn't hear them return last night, anyone down south able to check Woodhaven this morning?
  by GSC

If Woodhaven and the other customers close for however long, loaded cars might sit there a while.
  by Coast Line Railfan

The word is they've outlawed somewhere in Tinton Falls or Eatontown.
  by southern sec. kid

Was up until around 4 am I never heard them come back through Farmingdale
  by NY&LB

Not in Eatontown
Heavy construction equipment working on the Hope Road crossing
  by RailsEast

It seems the train was in Lakewood all along, a report from the field has the crew working Woodhaven now, at 4:10 in the pm. Working late perhaps due to the crossing rehab at Hope Rd.
Chris
  by Bracdude181

SA31 Northbound at Oak Glen Road 5:20 PM
  by OCtrainguy

I would've loved to have seen this on Friday. Unfortunately, I had to be at the office as we boxed up our belongings and work essentials to work remotely for the time being.