• NAUG RS-3 questions

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by viewfinder

No confusion here. I am the one who originally asked the question about the 1508's steam generator...and I knew exactly what you meant in your response. I never thought for a second that you were referring to the entire locomotive. And I thank you for your reply.
  by B&M E7

RAILBOY '76.
I guess I get the "PAUL CUTLER III KNOW-IT-ALL AWARD" for my mistake! They say we know each other, but I'm wondering who you might be. I'll have to e-mail HARRY FOSTER MALONE at the General Offices of the Eastern & Portland Railroad to find out !
Meanwhile, lets buy some ex BN E-9s & kitbash 'em into B&M E-7s, now that we have a shop facility.
  by Railboy76

Don't sweat it, just stay away from those B&M Buddcar deadman pedals they'll get you in trouble every time.... HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! :-D
Why don't we weld 2 McGinnis F-7s together, I know they're not DL109's but they might do?

by viewfinder

The Amtrak RS-3 which was previously mentioned,,,where did it come from?
  by Railboy76

Amtrak 140 Alco-GE 1951; ex AMTK 1340, exx PC 5562, exxx PRR 8912

by shadyjay

Location of the 140.... its gotta be hidden in the yard off bokum road, i'm guessing. not on the army siding, or in the south yard or amf or essex or drv or gd. Not on the OSB siding either, haven't seen anything there since pacific 148 many years ago.

-JH