• Greenberg Train show April 2-3 in MA

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by mbtasucks

Hello ~!
I'm looking for someone driving to the show this weekend in Wilmington. I live in Cambridge and WOULD LOVE TO GO and split gas and pay for your lunch! I can go anytime Saturday or Sunday. I don't have a car, and the commuter rail doesn't go far enough soooooo I don't think I'll make it unless you call me!

Sincerely, Aaron in Cambridge

cell. 805.234.6485

by CSX Conductor

Sorry MBTA, but Nells already has a boyfriend, LOL. :P

Hey Nells, did you go yet? I thought about going this year, but someone told me that there isn't that much too see.

by Stephen

Nells,
Thanks for the heads up.

CSX Conductor,
If you went to the show in Springfield, there was no need to go to this show. As I missed the Springfield show, this helped me get my model train show 'fix'.
There were a few good booths, but there were also more than a few non-railroad related booths: toys, action figures, even a doll house booth.

- Stephen

by NellsChoo

We went on Saturday. The layouts tend not to change, but there are a lot of vendors. I picked up a NS engine for cheap.... well, $40 instead of $74... and a few bits of rolling stock. Oh, and one B&M video.

We figured the rain would scare people off, but the place was packed!

by Xplorer2000

I went on saturday...not bad, got a few deals wish they had one over the summer, instead of waiting til Xmas-time when I can't get off work.

by Stephen

Xplorer2000
...wish they had one over the summer, instead of waiting til Xmas-time when I can't get off work.
According to the website that NellsChoo links to above, the show will be back in Wilmington both August 27-28 AND December 17-18.

- Stephen

by CSX Conductor

NellsChoo wrote:We figured the rain would scare people off
Usually the opposite, especially when dealing with children shows like these are a good inside activity to do and get the kids out of the house for a while. :-)

by NellsChoo

I guess that makes sence. Also, if mom or dad wants to go to the show, they ARE GOING TO THE SHOW!!

:wink: