Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by Terrapin Station

Enjoy! (Click the thumbnail to view the photos)

by Otto Vondrak

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

by FL9

Very nice shots, love the pics from the road overpass. I railfan at Riverdale alot when I'm in NY but I wasnt there Sunday because I was at a Met game or I probably would have seen you.

by Terrapin Station

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
You're welcome! My wife and I enjoyed our time taking photos there.
Very nice shots, love the pics from the road overpass. I railfan at Riverdale alot when I'm in NY but I wasnt there Sunday because I was at a Met game or I probably would have seen you.
Thanks. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I live in Riverdale.

by emfinite

Terrapin,

What camera equipment are you using (body and lens)? Just curious. Shots look good, keep up the great work!

Joe

by M1 9147

Joe, believe it or not it is the very same camera I have he has. Guess which one lol. PS, IM me when you get on and see me!!!!!!

by FL9

Terrapin,

I'll be in NY until Thursday so any day is good for me. PM me and we could maybe work something out, if not maybe next year!

Mike

by Terrapin Station

emfinite wrote:Terrapin,

What camera equipment are you using (body and lens)? Just curious. Shots look good, keep up the great work!

Joe
The photos taken by me were with a Canon G5. The photos taken by my wife were with a Nikon D70 with a Sigma 70-300 lens. And yesterday I added a Canon S2 IS to my stable. I have some MNR photos I took this morning to post. I'll do that later.

by Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station wrote:
emfinite wrote:Terrapin,

Joe
The photos taken by me were with a Canon G5. The photos taken by my wife were with a Nikon D70 with a Sigma 70-300 lens. And yesterday I added a Canon S2 IS to my stable. I have some MNR photos I took this morning to post. I'll do that later.
Click the link below to open my SubChat thead where I have a link to my first MNR photos with my new camera.

http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=123056