• Pennsauken Directions

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by jdelgrosso

Well, today we were supposed to go to the aquarium from pennsauken station. On Yahoo maps, it said something about going west on route 70 and heading towards camden and the aquarium and stuff. However, the directions lead us the the origional Aquarium destination. It also says that Pennsauken Park and Ride is off route 73. So umm, there is a circle with route 73 south and north and route 70 west and east. Do we take route 73 south or route 70 west? Cause it is really confusing.

by Bill R.

I'm unclear about whether you really wan't to get to the Aquarium or are more interested in the River Line RT 73 Park & Ride.

The Aquarium would be by way of RT 70 West which continues as Admiral Wilson Boulvard into downtown Camden; and the Park & Ride would be reached by way of RT 73 North, if coming from the Marlton Circle (where RTs 70 and 73 intersect).

A faster way by rail form the Marlton Circle is RT 70 west to I-295 south to Woodcrest PATCO station.

by jdelgrosso

Yeah, I was mainly inerested in the River line. The aquarium was an excuse to ride it since my little sis loves aquariums. So yeah, I go route 73 NORTH to get to pennsauken park and ride?

by jdelgrosso

Oh yeah, we also plan to use the River Line to go to Trenton (and connect to NYC)

by chuchubob

jdelgrosso wrote:Yeah, I was mainly inerested in the River line. So yeah, I go route 73 NORTH to get to pennsauken park and ride?
Yes. Exit Route 73 onto River Road south, the park & ride entrance is well marked.