• O/T Nick11A in the lead for most frequent posts

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by arrow

nick11a wrote: Amen to that brother! And btw I ain't no gloryhound. I didn't start this thing about me being number one. No, I just payed Steve to start it for me. :D And also btw, yes, I like to think I'm normal. Jtgshu, arrow or chuchubob (those I have met), do you think I'm normal? :P Uh, nevermind.
Yes Nick, you ARE crazy!!! :)

Look at me and my weak 44 posts now lol....they should have kept up the counts from the old board, oh well.

by nick11a

arrow wrote:
nick11a wrote: Amen to that brother! And btw I ain't no gloryhound. I didn't start this thing about me being number one. No, I just payed Steve to start it for me. :D And also btw, yes, I like to think I'm normal. Jtgshu, arrow or chuchubob (those I have met), do you think I'm normal? :P Uh, nevermind.
Yes Nick, you ARE crazy!!! :)

Look at me and my weak 44 posts now lol....they should have kept up the counts from the old board, oh well.
Thanks arrow! :wink:

by Mark Schweber

I did not realize until now that you get neat designations when you reach certain post levels.

I guess I am just going to have start posting any stupid thought that comes into my mind (no offense meant for anyone elses posts - I am NOT implying that they are stupid only that if I start posting a lot that they would be stupid), or complain about the moderator more just to get my post count up.

by nick11a

Mark Schweber wrote:I did not realize until now that you get neat designations when you reach certain post levels.

I guess I am just going to have start posting any stupid thought that comes into my mind (no offense meant for anyone elses posts - I am NOT implying that they are stupid only that if I start posting a lot that they would be stupid), or complain about the moderator more just to get my post count up.
Double-posting works too! :D

by octr202

An here all this time, until I read this thread, I thought that NJT board was beating the rest of us because of all the railroad news and issues, but I guess its really all about the titles. :wink:

by nick11a

octr202 wrote:An here all this time, until I read this thread, I thought that NJT board was beating the rest of us because of all the railroad news and issues, but I guess its really all about the titles. :wink:
...well its that and the fact that it is a cool railroad!

by njt4172

Nick,

Your on track to get 600 by the end of the week! you might shatter 1,000 by the end of July.....

Steve

by nick11a

njt4172 wrote:Nick,

Your on track to get 600 by the end of the week! you might shatter 1,000 by the end of July.....

Steve
I guess it's possible. The number of posts though doesn't mean a thing really except that I am enthusiastic about trains. There are those in this forum who know quite a bit more than me. They are the true veterans. I have only been a railfan for a year now so I am still in essense a newbie. But thanks though! :D