• NYSW modeling in HO

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by ANDY117

I need some advice on modeling RRPX 78 and SD45 3618. Also, what should i use to mount couplers on the Mantua GP20 and IHC C636 on the body instead of the trucks.

Anyways:

RRPX 78 What types of horns did it get? P5's? And where did NYSW mount them?

NYSW 3618 What color yellow is good for NYSW units? And what types of horns does it have, and where? I can't find any good photos for either.