On comparison with the previous version (the previous one I have, at least, circa 2011):
- On the previous version, Fitchburg<->Ayer and the Greenville I.T. on PAS were dotted lines, meaning trackage rights; they are now solid lines, so they're the same as the rest of PAS, now.
- 2011 map had the line from Geneva<->Lyons (Corning Secondary) as "O/S"; it was removed completely in the new map.
- SNY's line added southeast of Albany
- Trackage rights over CP to Albany Intermodal Terminal gone
- Trackage rights over the WNYP removed in 2016 map
- Line to Devault PA (Phoenixville I.T.) removed (somehow listed as in service in 2011)
- Cornwall I.T. removed (dunno why it was even in the 2011 one, as in-service at that; I believe it was already sold off by then)
- The label "Elmira Yd." changed to "Gang Mills Yd. (WCOR)"
- NYSW's Utica Branch between Chenango Forks and Sherburne, listed as out of service "O/S" on the 2011 map, was completely removed.
- Saratoga and North Creek (S&NC/SNC)'s line added from Corinth to North Creek, and changed to be operator of line from Saratoga Springs <-> Corinth (from CP in 2011 map)
- The Lamoille Valley RR was for some reason still on the 2011 map from St. Albans to St. Johnsbury (only shown as an "O/S" line); gone in new map.
Undoubtedly more, but that's some of the stuff I spotted.
Consider contributing detailed railway data to OpenStreetMap
for use in OpenRailwayMap