• NS Derails another in Ohio---Not just CSX!

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by NS212

CSX-COAL HAULER wrote:Come on roadster----crazy nip was responding to a young kid who is a big NS fan that keeps posting about some recent CSX derailments. Yea-Crazy Nip knowsthat other railroads have accidents also---we are just trying to teach junior that other railroads do have unfortunate accidents also! GOT IT? :-D

In case your ignorance kept you from reading what I've said before, I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL RAILROADS HAVE ACCIDENTS, but for CSX it seems to happen more frequently than others because of their negligence to keep their rails maintained properly. When I post about derailments and such, I'm only posting to inform others if they haven't yet heard, and I do not post about some stupid foul up in a rail yard, I only post what makes the news. I'm not trying to make NS or any other road seem better than CSX by any means. And yes, any derailment that happens is quite unfortunate but A LOT of these unforunate accidents can very well be prevented and that goes for any railroad, I'm not just speaking of CSX.
CSX-COAL HAULER wrote:Ns212-------------Yard job at Etowah Tenn. derailed 4 cars in yard this morning---improperly lined switch----CSX is on a roll!!!
If you want to be funny, be a comedian. But I surely didn't crack a smile on that one.

by charlie6017

Guys, tone it down or I'm throwing a lock on this one.

yea

by CSX-COAL HAULER

Yea Crazy Nip it was the yard jobs fault for the little derail-just thought I would let the NS212 man know that CSX had another derail. He seems to love to keep up with CSX derails! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

by NS212

I keep up with them because I watch FOX News and they seem to cover every bit of everything that goes on in this country. Like I said, I don't care about some mistake somebody made in a rail yard and a car splits a switch, I only post what makes the news to let others know incase they haven't already heard. Didn't I just say that?

by charlie6017

Sorry guys, I have seen enough for now and this isn't going anywhere anymore...........<CLANG>