• Norfork Southern at Rockingham junction

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by thomas81z

Today my son and i were driving past rockingham and we saw a east bound sitting on the main line. The double target signal was flashing caution. we went down there and around the corner came a westbound with a Norfork Southern unit on front it slide into the passing siding :-D

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283 ... ern087.jpg

by Finch

Wow, very nice! I'm no longer on campus at UNH so I'm not in as good a position to see Guilford freights for the next few months. But I hope to get a similar picture someday.

by thomas81z

hey finch your off for the summer :P
  by Finch

thomas81z wrote:hey finch your off for the summer :P
Yes I am, but I'll be back in September for one more year. :-) If only my course load allowed for more time down at the tracks!
  by thomas81z

thats cool if you hit rockingham on the weekends after sept we will see you have a good summer