• New NE-6 cabooses due out from Atlas

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Glen Warmann

I saw those advertized too, and they look SWEET!!!!!! I want at least 2 for CNW (ex-CGW). Those are close enough.

by jwb1323

Actually, I think the point to make is that there were very similar cars built by International (which is the prototype for the Atlas, I believe) and Pullman (which is the CGW style). I think the Pullman is at least generically close for lines like the B&M and the Susquehanna. The New Haven had both. Actually, I'm glad Atlas is doing the other kind, because I got an Overland model of the NH car not too long ago. But the Pullman variety would of course be another candidate for a plastic model.