• New freight consignee for NYA

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by Guest

Whatup ya'll! La-Qwanda back an she bad! Dis time she outdone herself. She gon done it n made a new soft drink, QWANDA COLA. Its smooth, it bubbly, it taste great n have it all. We be spottin' Qwanda Cola boxcars in the Hicksville team yard, Yard A n Richmond Hill. To make this consignee a success, make sho you ask your local bodega, 7-11 or 40s n 9's for Qwanda Cola - Dat new black soft drink sweepin da hood! Look for our promotional offer fo a free 9 wit every purchase.

Fitty percent of da profits be goin to Ebonezer Abyssinial Hailey Sallassie eclectical 132nd Street Baptist church.

THANKS YA'LL FOR DA SUPPOTE

by Sir Ray

Come on, don't waste bandwidth on this kinda of lame crap.
The last thing we need is for someone to get all bent outta shape and start busting the balls of the forum/board operators.

by Guest

I be advertisin for the chilluns!!!! N the Ebonezer Abyssinial Hailey Sallassie eclectical 132nd Street Baptist church n they benefit.

Pleaze suppote.

by tushykushy

I'm just wondering why she spent the time to do a Photoshop on a Coca Cola bottle.

Where's your tutor at, Qwanda? Your "funds" should go to that. Or hooked on phonics... LOL.

by Guest

MM! It be YOU again kushy tushy. Now i done tole u, u put your tushy on a cushy on my trane n i be excortin u off the door! You go play wit your tushy whilst i be a ontraprenur. u can speak 2 me when i exestentianalize. MM!