• New CSX Commercials Out Now!

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by csxhudson

That is sooo cool! That 1st commercial was the one that was filmed at CP-169 in Hoffmans, NY on the Chicago Line (Selkirk/Mohawk Sub). Came out pretty good IMO.
  by videobruce

Amazing just what Madison Ave. can do with one of the worst companies on the planet.
  by SimTrains

videobruce wrote:Amazing just what Madison Ave. can do with one of the worst companies on the planet.
Baaa Zing!!
  by mdub

saw the first one on tv last night
  by uhaul

Saw the first one while watching CNN, but I have not seen the second ad before. The first ad reminds me of that NS ad of the tree lifting the container off the truck and and placing it on the train. Liked the second ad and I guess if you could keep up the bike's momentum moving large quantities of firewood might be possible unless the trailer tips backwards.
  by GulfRail

I Saw these ad's while watching TV. But the bike ad was a bit confusing. At first, I was like "What are they doing?" but when they mentioned fuel, I said "Ah, a CSX ad." I'm glad that they're advertising on television now. Gets people to know what they're doing.