Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by depotsquare

In answer to your question, many local Hudson Valley bookstores have been contacted about the new M-N book. However, we usually sell to the major chains such as Barnes & Noble on a special order basis only. Bruised Apple Books in Peekskill has a supply right now. You can also pick up a copy this weekend at the show in Poughkeepsie where Tom Panettiere, the author, will be selling and signing the book. It is NOT available on Amazon.com. As the book is virtually brand new, many hobby shops and railroad book sellers are just starting to order or receive inventory. If your local bookstore does not have it, have them contact us. Thanks for the interest!
John Hudson
Depot Square Publishing

by njtmnrrbuff

It very well happens that I will be in Peekskill tommorow but around dinnertime. I am going to a concert at the Paramount Music Hall. How late is Bruised Apple Books open till tommorow. I will try to see if I can get there. I might even take the train up.

by depotsquare

I don't know Bruised Apple's hours. Check with owner Scott Sailor. They are located at 93 Central Avenue in Peekskill. And don't forget Tom will have books for sale at the Poughkeepsie show on Sunday. That gets you an autographed copy.
John

by MNCW

njt/mnrrbuff,
Many years ago, I think it was another lifetime, I graduated from Mercy College--so good luck to you.
The best way to buy it is through the publisher at:
http://www.depotsquarepublishing.com

or if you are by Poughkeepsie, I'll be at the Civic Center Sunday Nov. 14th, 10-3, selling the book. There are also a few independent bookstores carrying it.

Tom Panettiere
[/url]

by njtmnrrbuff

I got the book. I am pleased with it.