Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by LIRailfan79

for those going on the Railfan trip this sunday (The Naugatuck Flyer), has anyone received their tickets yet? right now its thursday morning (7:30am) and i don't have mine (i ordered them on Friday). hopefully they will come in the mail today.

by emfinite

I got mine. Who else is going?

Joe

by pgengler

emfinite wrote:I got mine. Who else is going?

Joe
I'll be there. My tickets (for the Flyer and the Farewell to the FL9, ordered seperately) came pretty quickly; it was only three or four days from the order to the time they were delivered.

by MN Jim

You should receive your tickets today. If you have not received them by tomorrow afternoon, please call Group Travel at 212-499-4398, before 4:00 PM Friday, to advise them of that. As long as you can identify your purchase details, you'll get on the train.

FYI - for anyone who still wants to go, but can't purchase tickets on the web site, you can still go! Call Group Travel at 212-499-4398, and they'll advise you on how to get your tickets.

Jim