MPA 1506 was transferred to what was left of the Reading Perkiomen branch when Emmons industries (owner of MPA) bought that branch from John Nolan. Emmons was acquired by G&W Industries, who then sold the "Perk", along with a few other lines, back to Nolan, who operates "Pennsylvania Rail Lines". 1506 was then sold to the Reading Company Technical & Historical Society (he has a number of RCT&HS members on his employment rolls). It's still on the Perk pending inspection by NS to ok it for interchange. Plans are to get it to RCT&HS home rails where it will eventually be repainted and restored to its proper paint.