• Model Railroad Operations Video

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by green_elite_cab

Because I spent to long making this video, I'm posting it everywhere. It was originally meant to show the incredible flaws in my layout, but in reality, the trains ran pretty good.

The only issues were due to dirty wheels and trying to couple accumates with kadees (hey, I ran out of #5s, cut me a break!).

Its a little on the long side (14 minutes), but its just showing that even in a small space, some interesting model railroading can be had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2pi3rDA2fI
  by Desertdweller

Nice video and railroad!

Les