• Looking for plans for Wabash 4 truck flat car in HO

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by raymond

Has anyone got a plan of Wabash 4 truck flat car (wagon) that was in "Easy-to-Build Model Railroad Freight cars," page 11, article also published in Model Railroader, June 1960, page 42 . I wish to build an old time wagon like this one , I used to have the book, but it is now missing?
thanking you in advance. Raymond

by Aa3rt

Hello Raymond, checked my library last night. I have the book in question, would be glad to photocopy the article and mail it to you. Contact me offline (email address in profile) and we'll make arrangements.