Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by NIMBYkiller

Or as Dave Chapelle would put it, "I'm back bitch!"

I was out for pretty much the whole week due to surgery and being in the hospital.

After I was finally able to get some time in, I got an email saying I've had the name NIMBYkiller returned to me. So, what better way to return after a short hiatus than with my sorta-trademark name....

Glad to be back!

by BEDT16RMLI

Dude just wanted to say welcome back and hope you feal better man and remember the CRRLI 2 foot lol
mike

by lirrmike

Well it's nice to have you back, let's watch the language though. Even in quotes. Don't want to act like a "killjoy" but those are the rules around here now. Since this forum is open to all age groups, you have to tone down, not just your but everyone's language. I hope you understand,it's not personal. Thanks.

Mike

by NIMBYkiller

No problem Mike, will do....

And for those interested, check out my newest post.......

by Paul

I still think the ™ symbol should be used for your monicker. So, it should show as
>>> NIMBYkiller™ <<<. Just my .02¢ worth.

by RRChef

There goes the neighborhood!........Just kidding...welcome back :wink:

by lirrmike

Thanks Nimby. Now go get them!

Mike

by badneighbor

did we really need NIMBYkiller back?

by badneighbor

did we really need NIMBYkiller back?

by M1 9147

Jared, to me you are always the Nimbykiller, no matter what, happy to hear from you no matter who you are.
  by Mr rt

Oh no, Mr Bill better look out too.

Noticed that JJ didn't welcome you back <grin>
He re-qualed me to go Ding Ding two weeks ago.

by NIMBYkiller

I haven't seen JJ post at all for quite some time now. How's he doing? I miss him.

by Otto Vondrak

Man, they'll let ANYONE register for this web site!

-otto-

by emfinite

Welcome back buddy! (I'm a bit late) :D

by NIMBYkiller

Joe, with photos like those from Denver, you could've been 3 yrs late and I wouldn't have minded.