• Good hobby stores down south

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by NJTRailfan

Hello, I'm looking for any good hobby stores in the Nashville, Atlanta, Memphis and St Louis areas. Is there a data base or anyone familiar with the area who can point me in the right direction in what stores I can go to and look out for? I do know Model Railroader magazine and Railroad model list them in the back of their magazines but which do you recommend for HO-Scale and Building structures alogn with Athearn, Walthers and Woodland Senics.

Thanks