• Fletcher Quarry spur now active?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by NellsChoo

I read that Fletcher Quarry is finally using their new spur! What made them decide to finally use it? How often will it be used?

JD

by slotcanyoneer

I haven't heard anything or seen anything yet on those rails but they have had new ballast on them for quite awhile now. I have been wondering when they are going to use it. Seems like it would provide some interesting photo opportunities. Is the switch for that spur between School St and Brookside Rd?

by NellsChoo

I have only been there once, when the new spur was built. I think I read that it was finally used in Railpace magazine...